Returns & Refunds
Progen offer a "no quibble returns policy" (which is standard in the industry) subject to the following provisions:
- No goods may be returned without prior authorisation of Progen.
- Authorisation to return goods damaged in transit must be made within 3 days of delivery.
- Progen may, at its sole discretion repair and return damaged goods.
- Any goods authorised for return must be returned in a condition such that the goods can be re stocked or re sold.
- Authorisation for the return of special orders or non standard items ordered from a supplier/ manufacturer will be subject to authorisation/ approval of the supplier/ manufacturer.
There are three main reasons for returning items, either the goods are not required, they are faulty or the customer has received the wrong goods due to an error by Progen or the supplier/manufacturer.
Goods not required
- This could include ordered in error, duplicated, and not suitable for application
- Progen offer a no quibble returns policy on standard stock items. That is if for whatever reason the item is not required it can be returned within 15 days of receipt providing it is returned unused and in its original packaging and the packaging is not defaced in any way.
- Progen will either cancel the invoice or in the event that the invoice has already been posted issue a refund credit.
- Where the item is not returned unused and in its original packaging and/ or the packaging is defaced in any way a minimum 20% handling and restocking fee will be charged.
In the event that goods under warranty are faulty Progen will arrange, at their expense, for the goods to be collected and:
- A replacement item to be delivered or
- A repair to be made and the item redelivered. or
- A full refund to be issued.
- The choice of replacement or refund will be for the customer's preference but authorised at the sole discretion of Progen.
- When goods are not covered by a warranty or where the warranty has expired Progen will offer to repair and return the item at the customers expense.
Progen error (wrong item received)
In the event that either Progen or the manufacturer has made an error Progen will arrange, at their expense, for the goods to be collected and the correct item to be delivered in replacement.
Progen will offer a refund (credit invoice) under the following circumstances:
- An item has been returned as detailed in the returns policy.
- The customer has been charged the incorrect product price.
- The customer has been charged additional costs e.g. delivery, VAT when not appropriate.
Refunds may be full refunds or partial refunds and may include any deduction made for restocking fees. All refunds will be issued within 30 days, providing any returned items have been received and any invoices have been paid.
Progen Focus 2017
T: 0208 542 2283 F: 0208 543 7840 E: sales enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org