VERTEX type VTF
VELP Scientifica, which has been committed to developing laboratory solutions for many years, is pleased to introduce the new digital thermoregulator VERTEX type VTF.
The FUZZY LOGIC technology allows you to use the instrument in many applications where precise thermoregulation is required.
The combination of attention to safety, ease of use, and a good quality/price ratio makes this unit unique, highly competitive and well suited to operators in a variety of laboratories.
Main Features and Benefits
VERTEX VTF is equipped with innovative FUZZY LOGIC technology that allows better alignment with the Set Point temperature (1 0,50C) and lower initial "overshoot" (initial discrepancy with the set temperature) in spite of the "traditional" technologies available on the market.
Among the main characteristics:
- Highly automated:
- Programming and checking of the liquid's temperature (-100...+3000C)
- Unique time set up function
- Automatic shut down of the thermoregulation
- Friendly -handling of probe position
- Safety - High electric protection degree IP 54
VERTEX VTF can be used in combination with:
- most common magnetic stirrers that have the option to connect to a contact thermometers already installed
- various heating apparatus (e.g., water and oil baths, heating plates, thermomantles, etc.) connected to the accessory PW10
For an optimal solution, VELP suggests that you use the VERTEX VTF with the heating magnetic stirrer type AREX (cod. 10.0163), which is designed to work with the contact thermometers.
Digital thermoregulator VERTEX type VTF
The electronic Fuzzy Logic allows you to use the instrument in many applications where precise thermoregulation is required.
Derivation element PW10 - Optional
VERTEX type VTF connected to PW 10 can be used with all heating apparatus (i.e., water and oil baths, heating plates, thermomantles, etc.)
Probe extension cable - Optional
To keep VERTEX at a distance from the probe to avoid the risk of eventual corrosion.
Glass probe - Optional
Suggested for thermoregulation of corrosive liquids.
|Call Progen Scientific to discuss your requirements on 0208 542 2283||Click here to make an enquiry online|
T: 0208 542 2283 F: 0208 543 7840 E: sales enquiries: email@example.com