Filtration Unit for Dietary Fibre
Dietary fibre includes cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin, pectins, gums and waxes. For its determination by thermostable enzymes, the AOAC proposes method 985.29 (AOAC Official Methods of Analysis). Velp developed this 6 places equipment that makes the critical filtration step easier and faster thus increasing reproducibility in the analysis of bran, meal, fodder, cereals, etc.
F30420210 Velp Filtration Unit for Dietary Fibre Model CSF 6, 6 places
Supplied with 6 glass crucibles and instruction manual
- Suitable for AOAC method 985.29
- Epoxy painted stainless steel structure with excellent resistance to the attack of chemical and mechanical agents and to corrosion in general
- Peristaltic pump with high suction capacity
- Electronic setting of counterpressure
- Separate collection of residues
- Shortening of filtration time: about 20 minutes (for 6 samples), whilst the AOAC method requires 3 hours
- Dimensions: 750W x 380D x 420H mm.
- Power: 120W
- Weight: 28 Kg.
F30400209: Velp Enzymatic Digestor Model GDE
Thermostatting unit composed of an immersion heating head, a transparent tank and a magnetic stirrer with 6 places, which allows a precise control of temperature during the critical enzymatic digestions. Supplied complete with operation manual.
Enzymatic methods reproduce better than chemical methods the natural phenomena occurring during digestion in humans and animals. The undigestible residue determined by chemical methods is defined as 'raw fibre', the residue obtained by enzymatic methods is defined as 'dietary fibre' (soluble, insoluble and total).
Beaker 400 ml.
Progen Focus 2017
T: 0208 542 2283 F: 0208 543 7840 E: sales enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org