Nuve Benchtop Centrifuge
The NF200 benchtop centrifuge is ideal for separation of blood samples and other routine applications in the laboratory and has a small footprint. The NF200 is delivered with an angle rotor made of polypropylene and has a capacity of 6 x 15 ml. The rotor can hold conical and round bottom tubes without decreasing the capacity. There are also adaptors for 1.5, 2.5 and 7 ml. tubes.
- Quiet, direct drive and brushless induction motor is maintenance-free
- Programmable microprocessor control system with two digital displays for speed and time. The centrifugal force (RCF) is also displayed.
- Sealed touchpad control panel with no knobs
- Safety lid lock system and motor protected from overheating
- Pulse key for short centrifuging operations
- Continuous airflow through lid panels keeps samples cool
- Maximum speed: 5000 rpm (2822 x g.)
- Speed set range: 1000 - 5000 rpm.
- Timer set range: 1 - 99 minutes and hold position
- Angle rotor for 12 x 15 ml. tubes (max. dia. 17 mm.)
- Dimensions: 274W x 355D x 238H mm.
- Weight: 11 Kg.
NF 200 NF 200 benchtop centrifuge supplied with angle rotor
to hold 12 x 15 ml. tubes (max. dia. 17 mm.)
G03012 Adaptor for 1.5/2.0 ml. tubes (each)
G03014 Adaptor for 13 x 75 mm., 5 ml. vacuum / non-vacuum tubes (each)G03015 Adaptor for 13 x 100 mm., 7 ml. vacuum / non-vacuum tubes (each)
Progen Focus 2017
T: 0208 542 2283 F: 0208 543 7840 E: sales enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org